O minino que sonha

quinta-feira, novembro 03, 2005

Momento para reflectir sobre: A busca pelo equilíbrio...















There Stalked a Multitude of Dreams, 1969 Federico Castellon. Litografia




The Seek

I see the years passing by
I've seen faces with smiles,
with tears...
So many people in line.

I see me as their ghost
That comes to stay
But you know...
Ghosts leave next day

Every time I try to be different
it's the every time I fail
I just can't make it stop...

I never ment to hurt anybody
I never wanted to make victims on my steps

Maybe I'm just seeking my ghost
Maybe this will all stop when my heart freeze
Maybe I've lost my ghost already
Maybe that's why I'm keeping uneasy

Perhaps someday I'll find you
And nothing will ever make us fall
or make us cry again

Someday this whiskey vanishes
And peace will finally accept the invitation
to remain in my secret party:
the dreams of my sleep


Philip Tutley