O minino que sonha

segunda-feira, outubro 24, 2005

Esboços do Alvorecer

Dawn Sketches

Yesterday I woke up feeling that you were here
Yesterday in dreams we floated so nice
But tomorrow it’ll all fade away…

Wounds are hard to heal
When two hearts are condemned...
Too hard to heal
When we must stay apart…

We might laugh of this someday
Now, one thing is for sure: I cry, I cry…
Every night my teardrops whisper your name


I would beg you to stay
I would beg you to say:
That we’ll always be one
And dreams are eternal


Yesterday we were free, young and smiling.
Yesterday we had so much to give to the world.
Tomorrow only an old and lonely blue heart remains
In the cold and sadness of a dark dream

My heart is full of a burning desire
For your tenderness, just to make me cry
To make me feel weaker and weaker again.
Oh I sigh, I sigh in vein…


I would beg you to stay
I would beg you to say:
“Feel me, touch me
Fulfill me, we’re eternal”




lyrics by Philip Tutley